- "Killa uses light machine gun or other automatic weapon to suppress the enemy, while lurking from cover to cover, getting closer to his target for the final push. During the assault he moves in zig-zag manner, uses grenades, suppresses few enemies with the fire of his weapon, plants smoke cover on one enemy while attacking the other. Well, it’s going to be a tough fight to get him killed. By the way, he consideres PMC’s and Scavs as his enemies.
- Nikita Buyanov"
Killa has a chance to spawn in the Ultra Shopping Mall on Interchange at the center of the first floor and will from there continue to patrol around the central area.
Killa is patrolling alone in the central area around the escalators, if a player is spotted by him he immediately tries to suppress or will throw fragmentation grenades. Upon losing line of sight, he charges the players cover.
Killa can be wearing a AKMS, a Submachinegun 19-01 Vityaz-SN 9x19 SMG or a RPK 16-lmg or a TT pistol 7.62x25 TT - Brunner.
He wears a class 5 armored vest personalized with his name and a class 4 helmet painted with three stripes, that has a class 6 faceshield.
- For the task Huntsman path. Sell-out Killa has to be eliminated and his helmet traded in.
- For the task The stylish one Killa has to be eliminated one hundred times.
- All Scav Bosses have five pockets with a 1x2 container size.
- The design for Killa's Tracksuit and helmet is based off a Cosplay of the Character Tachanka.
- 25 December 2018 - Patch 0.11.0.2448: Introduced to the game.
|Escape from TarkovFactions of|
|Private military company|