- "Reshala, aka Dealmaker, favorite haunts are dorms and gas station at the Customs. His leadership skills allowes him to easily pull together a posse of former factory workers. Well armed, they continue to force their own rules in Tarkov. He prefers to avoid fair fights, quickly retreating to a safe place and leaving his guys to deal with the enemy. The boss does not make an appearance on location every time, but with a certain chance."
Reshala has a chance to spawn at the Customs "Gas Station" or at the "Dorms", or rarely at "Military Checkpoint" and will stay there permanently.
|This section is a Stub. It is short and in need of expansion. Why not improve this section?|
Reshala is accompanied by four Bodyguards that will engage any player who walk into their line of sight. On initial contact he or his bodyguards will first taunt the player and then immediately after start to engage the player. While Reshala searches for shelter, his bodyguards start their attacks with the use of fragmentation grenades or use cover to open fire.
Reshala is equipped with a AK and sometimes also a pistol or fragmantation grenade. He does not wear any protective gear such as helmets or armored vests.
The bodyguards are equipped with AK's and fragmentation and/or flashbang grenades.They use amored vests and helmets.
0.6L water bottle
Three of Reshala's bodyguards have to eliminated for the task Huntsman path. Justice. And Reshala has to be eliminated for the task Huntsman path. The trophy and his TT pistol 7.62x25 TT Gold has to be handed over to Jaeger.
- Reshala is the first "Scav Boss" that was introduced to the game.
- All Scav Bosses have five pockets with a 1x2 container size.
- His four Bodyguards always share the same last name Zavodskoy.
- 19 July 2018 - Patch 0.9.0.1580: Introduced to the game.
|Escape from TarkovFactions of|
|Private military company|